Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Friday, January 1, 2010

Here we go... again!!!

I have made several attempts in the last few years to blog. But typically, it is a trend for a few weeks (maybe even a month) and it fades fast. Just sitting somewhere in cyberspace as a brief chronicle to a moment in my life. Well I am hoping that things will be differenct this time around. There is so much that I would like to document in 2010!!

First, as a way to document our first year of marriage, Dustin and I have decided to take part in Project 365. We have to take one picture every day of the year. The rules are that we only have to be in one picture a month, the rest of the pictures can be of absolutely anything. We started on January 1st, and hope that this will be a really fun way remember our first year of marriage!!

Second, I made about a thousand new years resolutions this year (that can be discussed more in a later post) but one of them is to read 20 books in 2010. This may not seem ambitious to many people, but it seems VERY ambitious to me!! Last year I hardly read 5 books. My goal is to turn of the TV and read. So, as I read a book I will post my review on this blog, and hopefully this will keep me accountable. YIKES!!!

And lastly, I just want this to be a way to keep in touch with a few friends. Only time will tell if I am successfuly on this adventure, but wish me lots of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment