Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go Cards!!


Today was the Cardinals game against the Packer. Dustin and I went to the Sandbar after church to hang out and watch the game with our friends in the "Getatana Cabana" First of all... it was a GREAT GAME!!! I think I heard something about it being the highest scoring playoff game ever, but I could just be making this up! Incredible game and can't wait to see the next one (which incidently happens to be the exact same day and time as our Open House next weekend).

Anyhow... it was a great time with lots of fun people. We even had a little surprise visit from Joni, Maile and Kaelin. It was Kaelins first time cheering for the Cards, and her first time in a bar!! In my family, we like to start them young ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment