Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cleaning & Getting Organized

Dustin and I spent a lot of time cleaning and getting organized this weekend. He finally had the chance to go through all the tools he got at his tool party. He got them all organized and put nicely and neatly in the garage. I am sure the organization won’t last too long. I mean... who ever heard of a clean man area in a garage!! Those two things just don’t get together (unless of course you aren’t using your tools)!! And Dustin is always using his tools!!In the process of cleaning out old boxes that were in storage from Dustins house, I came across this HORRIBLE UofA shirt that he bought when he was going down to Tucson trying to generate sales for U-Wrap. Needless to say I wasn’t very happy when I learned that he actually supported that awful university down south with his money!! So when I came across the shirt today, I quickly found the scissors and went to town destroying it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment