Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catching up

Here are two pictures... one from January 12th and one from January 14th!!

The 12th was a very special day ;) I went to the dentist, learned that I have six cavities. My first cavities EVER!! Then, I went over to my photographers house, worked on some images, and then officially started our P90X workout!! After this, I went to my doctors to have a wart on my hand removed (as you can see by the picture). This little friend, is my first friend of its type, and has been with me for about six months. I was a little sad to see her go ;) After having the wart removed, I went over to Teresa's house to spend a little bit of time with my friend, and then we went to bible study!! We just started the Beth Moore study on Daniel! I have heard that it is an incredible and life changing study. I know that God is good, and he will use this as an incredible journey in the next few months! I am so excited!!

And on the 14th there wasn't much to take pictures of, except for a lot of laundry! Why is the basket always full!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment