Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Style Me Saturday's

I definitely don't claim to be a fashionista... in fact I feel like I really don't have much of a fashion sense at all.  If I had to label myself anything, I am much more of a plain jane kind of girl and I completely attribute this to three things {1} I don't LOVE to shop {2} clothes cost too much money {3} having fabulous clothes means I have to do my hair and makeup, which means that I have to wake up much earlier for work  ;o)

But... I dream about being fashionable, and having a wardrobe that my friends drool over.  I look through the fashion magazines and day dream about having a closet filled with the latest trends.  Do you have any celebrities that every time you see a picture of them you just adore their style?  My two favorites are Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth.  Those girls are just adorable, always looking so put together and extremely classy!!

Yesterday, I found a great new website to play on that let me pretend to shop for some expensive and amazing clothes, and put them all together in a collage.  I'm calling this Style Me Saturday.  I am going to pretend that I am walking around LA with one of my closest friends who I haven't seen in months, a Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand shooting the sh*t and looking fashionable while doing it {instead of working the ASU block party wearing old worn jeans and an ASU shirt which is what I am doing today}.

Laure Conrad Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment