Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's time for Fill in the Blank Friday!!! This has been an interesting week {for lack of better words}.  Not great, not bad, just interesting.  I am so happy that this week is over!!

{via}

1.  I am   30 years old...YIKES!   

2.  I wish   that there were more hours in the day.  There is so much that I want to do, so many things that I want to accomplish, but there doesn't seem to be enough time to get it all done   

3.  I like   that the weather is starting to cool off, and that I will probably be able to wear my UGGS this weekend.     

4.  I can   do anything I put my heart to  :o)  At least that is what my parents always told me, and I thank God that they always lifted me up and believed in me.    

5.  I hope   that we are able to rent out my husbands house very soon!!  We have someone coming to look at it today, so please say a little prayer!!  

6.  I think   that America needs to slow down a little, and spend more time enjoying life.      

7.  I was   so cold in bed last night that I almost needed to get another blanket!!!  I love AZ in October!!!  

2 comments:

  1. oh my god I cant wait to wear my winter boots also. I live in texas so I wont be able to until december:(

    ReplyDelete