Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

It's time for Fill in the Blank Friday!!! This week has gone by exceptionally slow - so it's nice to have something to look forward too. If you want join in the fun, jump on over to the little things we do :o) HAPPY FRIDAY!!

{via}

1.  Blogging is   an escape for me to write about whatever I want… important or not.It’s also a way to keep our family in Oregon updated on all that is happening with my husbands recent Type 1 diagnosis –including our journey with food therapy.   

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is   the harem pants. I love them – and I think they look great on long and lean models. But someone who is 5’1… I’m not sure the style is made for those of us with little legs. Not sure what I’m talking about click here .   

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is    earning my Masters while working full time.   

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose   any beach, any time, anywhere!!!  

5.  A talent I wish I had is   surfing!! I’m not sure if that is a talent or if it’s a skill. Either way I wish I wasn’t deathly afraid of sharks and could get my butt on a surfboard. That seems like sheer bliss to me.   

6.  A talent I do have is   is being the best shower singer in the entire world… just trust me ;)   

7.  This week   is almost over and I am counting down the last 48 hours of being in my twenties.  

No comments:

Post a Comment