Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

2 new loves

During our trip to Maui I came across two things that I now love dearly... Sanuks and Donovan Frankenreiter.

We spent almost every night at Donovan Frankenreiters bar right down the street from our hotel.  I'm not gonna lie... we spent almost every night there and I had never ever heard of Donovan Frankenreiter.  Come to learn he is good friends with Jack Johnson (my second husband) and he is a singer/songwriter/pro-surfer who lives in Hawaii.  Who would have known?!?!

The last day of the trip we headed to the Sanuk store in Old Lahaina Town.  A few of our friends, guys and girls, had purchased some when they were in Oahu before meeting us in Maui.  They were really cute, and looked super comfy.  One quick stop at the Sanuk store on our way to the airport and my life is forever changed.  Okay... that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but these are honestly the most comfortable shoes ever.  Maybe that is because the bottom is made of a yoga mat?!  Both Dustin and I bought a pair, and haven't taken them off since.  On the left is a link to they style that I purchased (and am wearing right at this moment).  Your feet will thank you... I promise!! 

Just to make it all a little sweeter, I learned that Donovan Frankenreiter is an official Sanuk spokesman.  Who would have known that two great things would join forces and become a shoe industry superhero  ;o)






No comments:

Post a Comment