Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fill in the blank... Monday

For a while I have been blog stalking the musings of Lauren at The Little Things We Do. It's always a nice retreat from the day to day happening that we call life {and maybe, just sometimes... work}.  I decided that instead of continuing to be the cyber-stalker that I am, I may just take up one of her fun little activities called Fill in the Blank Friday.  As you probably know, its not Friday.  But lets face it, Friday was busy!  So I will start this just a little fashionable late.  And seeing that I am absolutely exhausted from a very busy and fun weekend, the coffee in this picture puts a nice little smile on my face.

1.  The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is    get in the shower and stand in the warm water until I have convinced myself that there is no way I can go back to bed.  Then I brush my teeth, make the bed, put on some clothes and rush out the door to go to work.  Writing this makes me realize that I need a more relaxed morning, because it really sets a tone for the rest of my busy day.    

2.  Today I wish I was   still in bed after getting home so late from last nights Jack Johnson concert. It was an incredible concert, and absolutely blew away all my expectations {especially since Zee Avi opened - and in case you didn't know I ♥ Zee Avi}.  

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd   run to the mall to find something fabulous to wear at my Dirty 30 bash this Saturday.   

4.  Tomorrow   I have bible study with my Bible Babes.  I can't wait to spend some time in the Word and with my dear friends.    

 5.  Two things that don't go together are   grilled cheese and tomato soup.  I don't care who you are... that is just not right!! 

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is   US Weekly and People Magazine.  Thankfully Dustin has finally come to terms {after six years} that this is a mild, yet sick, obsession.  And he knows that if I am ever in a down mood and he brings me one of these, I will instantly be better.   

7.  The last time I tried something new was   last week when I started eating salads with only EVOO as a dressing.  This may not seem that adventurous, but I was really sad about it {since D and I have eliminated vinegar from our diet for a few weeks} until I realized that EVOO is really all you need.    

No comments:

Post a Comment