Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Growth

This is a huge step for me. I used to be way to insecure to ever share anything that was directly making fun of myself. But after a few years of counseling, lots of prayer and some fabulous friends and family, I can now share some of my most embarrassing moments with the entire world. Aren't you excited?!?!?

Today I had my first (and second) cavity of my life filled! And soon I will have cavities 3, 4, 5 and 6 filled. What is happening to me. Is this what happens when you get old, you just fall apart all at once. First a wart, and now this!! After I got done having my cavities filled I had a sweet little text from Dustin asking me how I was doing. I didn't respond with words, I just sent him this beautiful smile...


No comments:

Post a Comment