Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Friday, February 19, 2010

I *heart* these

Lately I have found myself browsing the internet in search of things that I want to buy, but don't need. I dream of the day when we are no longer saving every penny possible to get out of debt and save for a new home. SIGH!!! But since I am sure that day isn't anywhere in the near future I will continue to browse the internet for all the lovely things that are considered luxury. Last night at Bunco one of my girlfriends had a new purse, and I absolutely fell in love with it. So after lots of dice rolling and wine drinking, I headed home to to surf the web for it. Big Buddha bags!! Doesn't the companies name just make you want to smile (I sure did!!) Here are my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment