Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Excited!!!

Have you ever been to a concert where when you leave that the performance was just soo good that you are so eager to get to your care so that you can play the CD over and over and over again (and probably for the next few weeks). And if you are anything like me, you get so into the moment of the song, that you probably look completely silly when someone drives up next to you and notices you totally rocking out... but in all honesty, you just don't care! Its by far one of the greatest feelings ever!!

That is probably the best way to explain my weekend! This weekend I was completely submerged into the Word, and it was absolutely the greatest weekend ever!! I am not going to put too much in this post about the weekend, saving that for another post when I get pictures from my friend. But the entire weeekend was simply on 1 Corinthians 15. Take out your bible, and read it!! Talk about an incredible passage to prepare your heart for this holy week and an amazing Easter Sunday!!

Dustin is heading off with our church to Man's Camp next month with some friends. In fact, it was a friend of his from Bend that invited him, Matt Kline. And once Dustin got excited for it, he invited my uncle, my cousin and a few of his friends. So there is quite the group of them going. I pray that their weekend together will be even half as impacting, if not more, than the weekend I just had!!

I am praying this week that I can allow the impact of THE RESURECTION into my life, and allow it to transform me in catacalysmic ways!! And what an exciting prayer that is!! One thing I know, is that every time I have prayed for Christ to transform my life (and allowed him the full ability to do so) my life has been changed in ways that I never thought was possible! And I will leave you with this short video... Travis Cottrell was the worship leader this weekend, and when he sang this song I felt the Holy Spirit in such incredible ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment