Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

Where to store it all...

So after Type 1, we have bought a lot of strange things from Whole Foods and Sprouts. Things that were never in our house before. We have more nuts than you can possibly imagine: cashews, almonds, peanuts and macadamia nuts! Then we have all the seeds: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, and hemp seeds. And if that isn't strange enough we have green and red lentils, quinoa, red quinoa and almond flower. So here's the question I kept asking myself... where do we put it all? I saw these glass storage canisters that had a chalkboard front on it, in some home decorating blog. I thought it looked simple enough, and here you have it!! I am super impressed with the way they look and how nice everything fits. We still need a few more canisters, but for now this will do!!

Supplies Needed:
Glass Canisters
Painters Tape
Chalkboard Paint
Chalk





2 comments:

  1. that is SO cute! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this!!! This is perfect - I'm buying supplies today :) Kylie get a kick out of it too. Thanks for this idea!

    I'm loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete