Shabby Miss Jenn
Photobucket Type 1 holder Photobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

Greece

Dustin and I just booked our 2010 trip to Greece!! He has about a bazillion frequent flyer miles, so we were able to get our tickets for almost nothing. Finding the dates we wanted was a little more challenging, but it all worked out!! We are headed to Greece on Wednesday, Sept 29th and return late Tuesday, October 12th. Our goal is to spend some time in Athens but spend A LOT of time on the Greek Islands!! I am so excited I keep giggling!!! YAYYYY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I've wanted to go to Greece since high school! The only cruise I will do is through the Greek Islands.........Happy for you. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh you are so lucky!! I'm jealous. We're debating Greece or London/Paris/Rome next year for our anni :)

    ReplyDelete